domingo, 2 de outubro de 2011

Melodias que me fizeram...

Homenagem, mais uma, também em jeito de dedicatória aos 44 do meu velho amigo, àqueles que serão uma "das"... (o que viesse aqui seria sempre toldado pela imensa paixão deste escriba e vai ficar desta forma) de sempre.

The Smiths - The Boy With A Thorn In His Side

The boy with the thorn in his side 
Behind the hatred there lies 
A murderous desire for love 
How can they look into my eyes 
And still they don't believe me ? 
How can they hear me say those words 
Still they don't believe me ? 
And if they don't believe me now 
Will they ever believe me ? 
And if they don't believe me now 
Will they ever, they ever, believe me ? 
Oh ... 

The boy with the thorn in his side 
Behind the hatred there lies 
A plundering desire for love 
How can they see the Love in our eyes 
And still they don't believe us ? 
And after all this time 
They don't want to believe us 
And if they don't believe us now 
Will they ever believe us ? 
And when you want to Live 
How do you start ? 
Where do you go ? 
Who do you need to know ? 

1 comentário:

Carlos Lopes disse...

Thanks, dude. Uma "das", claro.