quinta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2010

And if the sight is just a whore sign...by Pavement

Pavement: amor antigo que vai ficando. Contraria a lógica. Cresce com o tempo.
(e Maio está mesmo aí...)
Can you treat it like an oil well When it's underground, out of sight? And if the sight is just a whore sign Can it make enough sense to me? Pretend the table is a trust knot We'll put our labels down, faith is down I'll watch some yards of twine unravel And you'll never get it back It's what I want (it's what I want) It's what I want (twine comes down) It's what I want (it's what I want) Dont you know, I could make you try Make you try
I've been crowned the king of it, and it is all we have So wait to hear my words and they're diamond sharp I can open it up and its up and down It's what I want (its what I want) I see your bag like a little dog [? ](ball of twine) Don't you know that it's what I want (it's what I want) I'll see your bag and it makes you try Makes you try I've been down, the king of it, is all we have I've been down and I could wait to hear the words They're diamond sharp today

Sem comentários: